asked: hehe. like i can't watch toy story without feeling guilty that all of my bears don't fit in my bed for cuddles at night. haha, yea i just have no idea what to do with crying babies. i just hand them back like 'ok i'm done' hahaha. oh music wise i'm so totally open to anything. like my favourite bands are mcfly, rancid and bowling for soup. i guess pop-rock/pop-punk and ska-pop-punk if that is even a thing are my favourite types of genre. how about you?
i definitely do not still cry my way through toy story… i have this one special soft toy named sad dog (really original i know) and like we still have cuddles!
yeah thats what i do! just like m ake it stop its really annoying!
thats so cool i love mcfly! ummm i’m like you in that i love lots of different types of music but rock has to be my favourite genre! i love bands like blue oyster cult, scorpions and def leppard ^^
asked: haha, some of them have names. like the special ones. others i kinda just relate to by where they're from or whatever. haha. omg all the animals having bears. haha. when i was a kid and first heard the song fairy on top of the christmas tree, i gave our fairy a tiny bear for christmas because i felt bad for her. :( i prefer toddlers. like i'd maybe adopt a 2 year old or something, so i can play with them. with my teddy bears. and they can tell me what they want rather than just crying at me
haha awwh! i love this teddy bear story!!
awwwww thats adorable! i bet she was happier once she had her teddy bear!
yeah that would be so sweet! its very disconcerting when they just start crying like help me understand young one!
what kind of music do you like?
asked: hehe, yea i have hundreds of teddy bears. at the minute they're mostly in bags at my parents house though as i have absolutely no idea where to put them in my house haha. i have a few on shelves but not many. i still want to own a farm. and when i retire my aim is to move to the isle of man and run the manx cat sanctuary (which i always, out loud, cal manx cat factory haha). haha. idk, i just really don't think i'd be a good parent and i don't like babies. at all. they're horrible. haha.
haha amazing! love how many teddy bears you have like do they have names and families and stuff?
having a farm would be awesome! all your animals could have a teddy bear! sorry getting over excited about these teddy bears. ahem.
Thats such a nice retirement plan! haha manx cat factory
fair enough!! i dont especially like babies either unless they’re related to me. i prefer them when they’re older and they’re not just eating machines! haha
asked: yea, i've always loved bears. i have a teddy bear collection but i love everything about them. i used to love pigs too. i still do a bit. i used to want to own a pig farm, but not for food, just to own pigs on a farm. i think if i gave work plenty of warning, and agreed not to be paid for the time away then they'd be okay. especially since i don't plan to have children so i'll probably never require maternity leave...
a teddy bear collection?! THATS AMAZING! that has literally made my day!
thats so cuuute! little piggies! my childhood dream was to be a cowgirl! like in the movies, guns, taverns and horse chases. life doesnt get any better! (still do but ssshh its a secret haha)
Yeah i can’t see any reason why not! any particular reason why you don’t want kids? its cool i’m just curious!
Don't ever hesitate. Reblog this. TUMBLR RULE. When you see it, REBLOG IT.
- The original post only has US helplines. I've added UK helplines underneath. It would be great if people could add numbers from everywhere in the world.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- Child Abuse: 1-800-422-4453
- UK Helplines:
- Samaritans (for any problem): 08457909090 e-mail email@example.com
- Childline (for anyone under 18 with any problem): 08001111
- Mind infoline (mental health information): 0300 123 3393 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mind legal advice (for people who need mental-health related legal advice): 0300 466 6463 email@example.com
- b-eat eating disorder support: 0845 634 14 14 (only open Mon-Fri 10.30am-8.30pm and Saturday 1pm-4.30pm) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- b-eat youthline (for under 25's with eating disorders): 08456347650 (open Mon-Fri 4.30pm - 8.30pm, Saturday 1pm-4.30pm)
- Cruse Bereavement Care: 08444779400 e-mail: email@example.com
- Frank (information and advice on drugs): 0800776600
- Drinkline: 0800 9178282
- Rape Crisis England & Wales: 0808 802 9999 1(open 2 - 2.30pm 7 - 9.30pm) e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rape Crisis Scotland: 08088 01 03 02 every day, 6pm to midnight
- India Self Harm Hotline: 00 08001006614
- India Suicide Helpline: 022-27546669
- Kids Help Phone (Canada): 1-800-668-6868, Free and available 24/7
- suicide hotlines;
- Argentina: 54-0223-493-0430
- Australia: 13-11-14
- Austria: 01-713-3374
- Barbados: 429-9999
- Belgium: 106
- Botswana: 391-1270
- Brazil: 21-233-9191
- China: 852-2382-0000
- (Hong Kong: 2389-2222)
- Costa Rica: 606-253-5439
- Croatia: 01-4833-888
- Cyprus: 357-77-77-72-67
- Czech Republic: 222-580-697, 476-701-908
- Denmark: 70-201-201
- Egypt: 762-1602
- Estonia: 6-558-088
- Finland: 040-5032199
- France: 01-45-39-4000
- Germany: 0800-181-0721
- Greece: 1018
- Guatemala: 502-234-1239
- Holland: 0900-0767
- Honduras: 504-237-3623
- Hungary: 06-80-820-111
- Iceland: 44-0-8457-90-90-90
- Israel: 09-8892333
- Italy: 06-705-4444
- Japan: 3-5286-9090
- Latvia: 6722-2922, 2772-2292
- Malaysia: 03-756-8144
- (Singapore: 1-800-221-4444)
- Mexico: 525-510-2550
- Netherlands: 0900-0767
- New Zealand: 4-473-9739
- New Guinea: 675-326-0011
- Nicaragua: 505-268-6171
- Norway: 47-815-33-300
- Philippines: 02-896-9191
- Poland: 52-70-000
- Portugal: 239-72-10-10
- Russia: 8-20-222-82-10
- Spain: 91-459-00-50
- South Africa: 0861-322-322
- South Korea: 2-715-8600
- Sweden: 031-711-2400
- Switzerland: 143
- Taiwan: 0800-788-995
- Thailand: 02-249-9977
- Trinidad and Tobago: 868-645-2800
- Ukraine: 0487-327715
asked: ah i've not heard of him. i'm not sure i'd be able to do that. i like dogs, but when they bark and jump up i get a bit nervous. definitely more of a cat and bear person! i guess if i maybe asked everyone that would give me presents for my 29th xmas/30th bday for money towards it, i'd hopefully have almost enough there, and then just save some extra. it depends about time off work too, as i'm not sure work would let me just disappear for a year haha
It’s certainly not for everyone but i would love to do it!
awwhh kitty cats! bears?! they scare me so much! but they are also so cuuutee! i’m confused about how i feel about them honestly!
Thats a really good idea! aggghhh they can stuff it ! ahah just go !! (sorry i’m a bad influence wait) no no don’t go you have to stay and work. ^^
asked: i remember loving it as a kid. i always wanted to eat the seeds coz they looked amazing. all pretty colours and things. haha. aah so you kinda wanna more on the research-y side than on the veterinary side, then? i've been a member of born free and animals asia for years now and i'd love nothing more than to take a year off work to go on one of their conservation trips, but they're so expensive :( maybe for my 30th or something. haha.
haha its funny those childhood shows that just stick with you!!
yeah definitely more researchy and behavioral side then the veterinary side. dont know if you’ve heard of cesar millan? he’s my hero he rehabilitates aggressive dogs and many other behavioral issues and i would LOVE to do that too!
I would love to do something like that it would be amazing! they are really expensive though! i’m sure you’ll find a way! i hope you do anyway! ^^